The present situation of the COVID-19 outbreak is raising several implications at a worldwide scale, events and conferences are not exceptions. Several events are facing difficulties arising from quarantine measure which are being adopted in several countries. This has motivated cancellation, postponing and adoption of virtual conferencing means. The realization of CSNDSP 2020 in the original format is compromised. The Local Organizing Committee, together with the Steering Committee have decided to host CSNDSP 2020 with virtual means. This change rest on the following assumptions:
- The events dates will not change (20th-22nd July, 2020).
- The conference will go virtual, in line with other IEEE and ACM events.
- Accepted papers will be published on IEEE Explorer, as before.
- The format of the conference will remain three days, with parallel sessions and participant interaction.
- The registrations fees will be reduced.
- Review notification will be advertised by April 30th.
- We are opening calls for late submissions (new papers) and demonstrators, with deadline by April 30th.
The Local Organizing Committee